Build With Us
General Laborer/ Carpenter Assistant Wanted
We are a design/build construction company in the Raleigh/Apex/Cary area with openings for a general laborer and carpenter’s assistant. Experience preferred but not required. Laborers must be able to operate power tools, lift 50lbs, and be able to follow directions without supervision. MUST have own transportation and driver’s license. Position is full time year round with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer. PLEASE forward resume and references.Apply Online
Construction Service Technician
Key responsibility is to handle warranty & service requests to ensure satisfaction in an efficient, courteous and understanding manner, while performing the following duties:
- Punch-out homes as they near completion
- Conduct Owner walkthroughs with Homebuyers in preparation for settlement
- Perform service or warranty repairs, adjustments, or replacements as needed to satisfy customer requirements.
- Follow all safety precautions
- Oversee and manage Subcontractors when performing warranty or service work.
- Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Maintain professional behavior, minimize interruption of client/ owners time.
- Maintain, clean jobsites, and perform any additional labor tasks assigned by Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with construction tasks and procedure.
- Effectively communicate with subcontractors, vendors, and clients/owners.
- Excellent reasoning ability and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize every day work and emergencies.
- Technology savvy
- Self Motivated: able to work/troubleshoot unsupervised.
- Reliable and punctual
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean record, and transportation
- Ability to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours per day
- Use and hands, including fingers, to handle or feel objects, tool or controls which may be of a repetitive motion
- Reach with arms and hands
- Frequently required to climb or balance
- Vision abilities include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Required to regularly push, pull, lift or carry 50 lbs. Occasionally it may be 50-85 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally up to a 20 foot ladder
Construction Project Manager
We are in need of a candidate to join our team and manage 10-12 residential new build and /or renovation homes per year. Qualified candidates should be experienced in home build/ townhomes and/or remodels. Applicant must have supervisory and project management experience and possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Responsibilities to include:
Directing the workflow of projects to keep them on schedule
Build and maintain positive relationships with subcontractors, and suppliers
Ensure quality craftsmanship
Procure materials and arrange delivery to the jobsite
Jobsite safety and clean-up
5+ years’ experience in residential construction, project management & on-site supervision
Strong organizational and communication skills
Professional appearance and demeanor
Works well in a team environment
Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
All employees must also have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. We also offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.Apply Online